CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 20, 2008

The day

That supposed "friends" stop fucking me over is the day that everything starts to go right. Here's the story:
So a friend knows that I am having some issues with my kids babysitter so she asks if I wanted her to watch the kids. I kicked around the idea for a while..A LONG WHILE. Then against my gut feeling said OKAY. We agreed on a price and she started monday. Watched the kids monday and tuesday, then yesterday said that her daughter was sick. Said the same thing about today. Now tomorrow is my last day at work and I have to be there. I told her this and she says fine. Now all of a sudden she cant watch them tomorrow. Fucking bitch. I am pissed.Because i have no one to watch the kids. UGH

I HATE WOMEN!!!

0 comments: